Thursday, February 12, 2009

This is the start and many more to come!

Alright guys!
This is my first post haha so like.........ya i know it's kinda boring now with the layout and all but not to worry i'll upgrade and serve you better in the near future so do look out for that ya haha!
ok today was a wadever day haha like everything i saw in the morning was like so "wadever la!" not too sure why but what i think is maybe i didn't got enough sleep so a bit grumpy and like wad song boon said like zombie haha.. if you're wondering what's happening, he's right beside me now watching the whole process of the brith of my BLOG! haha!
ok dont get freak out when you actually see me blog haha i know how you feel when you see my blog, it's me playing F# for the "desert song" haha yvonne knows what it mean and maybe the worship team people might get what that meant.
Ok V Day is near and no dates, no plans and no ONE TO DATE. so guess i'll spend the day AGAIN with no life.. but what makes me counting to the day is that i'm goin to church and see what ben had in store for us for the youth worship looking really forward to it man!
Friday, 13 of February erm she's out ya only i know who and maybe you guys can guess who's that. Ask her to call me, till now i receive nothing, goodness she totally forgot bout me! Told her not to forget and there it comes she forgot! still waiting, so faster call before the day come..
Tell you guys what, you should go watch 'Underworld Rise of the Lycans' it's a good show.
And now i'm trying to gather all 3 Underworld so that i can see the link from each movie haha so into it now, werewolfs and vampires.
Ok guys i've got to stop before i burn the keyboard..so bye song boon and bye blogspot bye hon wah!