Friday, March 27, 2009

SUPER HAPPY!!!

ok i just got my NEW LAPTOP! like super happy only..haha today went to cell with Capt Hary and he sent me to sim lim to collect it..the lady was suppose to put on the screen protector for me, but i dont know and then i went off with one myself..upon leaving, i told her i took one and then she got a shock! thinking that i've put it on myself in like 5 mins? haha then i told how i know how to put and quickly rush off cause Capt was waiting and i dont want to keep him..
went for cell and Capt supprised everyone haha! talked bout drinking and had some other topics too.. haha and i got Kenny to put up the protector for and Zarrah and sylvia helped too..and the girls was like crazy over my webcam and wanted to take pictures but haha i dont know how so promised that they will be the first one to be taken by on cam..haha lame rite? but the thing i scared is that after taking, my cam and screen might break..hahahahaha!
ok i have like the whole time to check out my new lappy tomoro..so ya have to like sleep soon cause tomoro got work and i have to help gopal's team to play on sat and that will mean that i muz have enough of sleep..
so good nite and i'll think of a name for her..(laptop)