Wednesday, June 16, 2010

after so long!!!

after so long then i want to blog..haiz...

woah!! the youth camp was a blast for me and also the whole of SA!! we had real fun running, jump and turning!! paintball so like PAINball..haha and the high elements...is nothing..haha i am a outdoor adventure student....so this is nothing..haha
my team was good and had a boy who is so cute named justin.. haha
i really love the theme song!! Nothing is impossible!!
i hope that the youths had a blast there and also they might know God more and start to love Him more!!

Through You,
I can do anything,
I can do all things,
For it’s You who give me strength,
Nothing is impossible
Through You,
Blind eyes are opened,
Strongholds are broken,
I am living by faith,
Nothing is impossible!

I’m not gonna live by what I see,
I’m not gonna live by what I feel

Deep down I,
Know that You’re here with me
I know that, You can do anything

I believe, I believe,
I believe, I believe in You