Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Boring...

Ah today was so boring..went to work in the morning and then learnt how to make coffee haha..wad a thing to do..at least i learn something new today and maybe i can work in other places next time with the making coffee skills haha..
after work came back to haven and played soccer..boring also, cause there was a coach and then while playing, he keeps asking the other to stop and spot their mistakes..for me was like a waste of time cause the thing the coach teach i also got learn before la..and i keep running and stopping, very tired de lor..but i was like never mind cause they gonna play for teens game so ya..
today was like not alot of happenings so ya nothing much to talk bout..

I've been alone so many nights now
And I've been waitin' for the stars to fall
I keep holdin' out for what I don't know
To be with you, just to be with you
So here I am staring at the moon tonight
Wondering how you look in this light
Maybe you're somewhere thinkin' about me too
To be with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do
And I can't imagine two worlds spinnin' apart
Come together eventually
And when we finally meet, I'll know it's right
I'll be at the end of my restless road
But this journey, it was worth the fight
To be with you, just to be...
Holding you for the very first time, never letting go
What I wouldn't give to feel that way...
Oh, to be with you...
Oh, and I can't imagine two worlds spinnin' apart
Come together eventually.
And when you're standin' here in front of me
That's when I know that God does exist
'Cause He will have answered every single prayer
To be with you, just to be with you
You....
wonder who will i sing it to????
this song had been running through my thick skull for weeks..
really love it..should try listening to it..it's by David Archuleta- To Be With You
haha guys i think this is the song your girlfriend want to listen to when you sing..she'll be touch..
Alright..time for bed..i'll end here for now..
BYE!!