Monday, February 16, 2009

First Day!

Today is the first day of work! Went to work on time haha! cause work in church always late so not bad first day on time. quite busy learning now things cause i have never work in a cafe before so getting the menu in my head is not that easy. But still thanks to the manager that actually kinda very nice to me and thought me things which i didnt know and answer some of my silly questions haha!! overall not bad la..5 days week and have my sat and sun off haha that was what i really wanted so that i can go church..like it was a muz to off on weekends hahahaha!!

Angeline..thank you for reminding her to call haha first time she called i was busy and cannot talk so ask her to wait till i knock off haha. good thing is she actually waited haha not bad! cause when i called back, she was awake! haha but sounded like mouse cause her sis was asleep..haha!

Tomorrow is the second day and manager told me to be prepared for a war during lunch haha..said that it will be really busy tomorrow so i'm mentally scared that tomorrow i screw up so good luck to me just hope that i'm still alive and well after 4.30 JUST hope so i do well!

I think so far i'm doing well at blogging hahahahahaha!! just hope that i wont die off so fast and at least i last for half a year haha!

ok i think i better have my rest before i go fight a war tomorrow.
bye people!

good thing you made it!