Tuesday, February 17, 2009

WOW!

Today my war was fine and not really a war la more of like the first day of work.. busy and things like that..good thing was i was able to handle the people and the food.. took orders and learn how to make coffee! fun place to work and the people you serve are quite nice and not grumpy like some other places in town.. manager said i did well and told me that my lunch is ON THE HOUSE! WOW! but i was nice, only had pasta and did not go for high end food haha and she knows that i'm from a home cause of the way i wash plates very good so she asked me..haha and the best is she said that she also wanna send her kids there too! you know what, people say that you muz save the earth rite? but you know at my work place people take tissue like dont bother like that, take so much when you can actually clean your mouth with one piece or two some more you know where i working la, so ironic..

Another wow thing was, we first time talk on the phone for so long.. :) and the sad thing is when we wanna talk online, SOMEONE go off my plug! then when i reconnect she offline liao! that someone is beside me now! wad an ***! but still i called after that.. she powerful la! wack teacher.. first time hear girl wack teacher hahahahahahahaha!!!!! goodness so rough!!

Tomorrow is another day.. even though i'm working, i still feel bored in haven and like so restless cause i have to hand wash my uniform so ya too bad for me.. :(

today was good i think....
NITE!!
你不是真正的快樂 love this song today.."song of the day" haha LAME!