Saturday, February 21, 2009

Really didnt have the time to blog lately...

Wow the last few days was like so busy.. wake up go work and then go back and sleep.. really not the kinda life i wanted though..haha Thursday went for cell and when back quite late so went to sleep after that..haha tired to no choice. that gopal PS me, say he goin than never.he owe me one man!! as i thought i'll be goin home alone, i found out that the office lady in cell 'sylvia' is goin the same way so we took the train back and guess wad, she said there will be train from Jurong east to clementi at 12 plus plus but in the wad i saw was "TRAIN SERVICE ENDED" i was like never mind i'll cab back...
Yesterday was my 1 week of work yeah! haha the joy of knowing that the weekend was near yesterday was the feeling i never had before not even in school days man!! haha and when the time came for me to go haha i faster run back haha so bad of me but still OT no extra money i dont think you will want to stay also..at nite i followed haven to NUS to watch movie..HORTON.. i was like....never mind just watch it.. but quite funny la so not that bad though..then when we finish, we went back and that auntie pathma for nothing scolded me for oning the tv..i was like super angry la!! not even me lor, it was de nain who on it and so more they was watch S league which i dont even wanna watch and not even interested la! so i quickly took my bag i went home pissed!
Haiz so many happenings in so few days.. ok later goin to church for youth service.. should be another long day that i'll be having though.. so sad..
i really dont know wad to do between us..pls help me with it..really it's me asking for help..
Good day people!